ZINC 15mg AND SELENIUM 200mcg
- ONE-A-DAY VEGAN FRIENDLY SELENIUM & ZINC – Our tablets provide 20 excellent benefits for your body and contain 200mcg of Selenium and 15mg of Zinc per tablet, meaning you will receive 364% and 150% respectively of your daily recommended intake in every tablet.
- 14 BENEFITS OUR ZINC SUPPLEMENT CONTRIBUTES TO - The normal DNA synthesis (Zinc) To normal acid-base metabolism (Zinc) To normal carbohydrate metabolism (Zinc) To normal cognitive function (Zinc) To normal fertility and reproduction (Zinc) To normal macronutrient metabolism (Zinc) To the normal metabolism of fatty acids (Zinc) To the normal metabolism of vitamin A (Zinc) To normal protein synthesis (Zinc)
- To the maintenance of normal bones (Zinc) To the maintenance of normal skin (Zinc) To the maintenance of normal vision (Zinc) To the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood (Zinc) Has a role in the process of cell division (Zinc) - Claims substantiated by EFSA
- 6 BENEFITS OUR SELENIUM SUPPLEMENT CONTRIBUTES TO - The normal spermatogenesis (Selenium), To the maintenance of normal hair (Selenium + Zinc), The maintenance of normal nails (Selenium + Zinc) To the normal function of the immune system (Selenium + Zinc) To normal thyroid function (Selenium) To the protection of cells from oxidative stress (Selenium + Zinc) - Claims substantiated by EFSA
- MADE IN THE UK – Scientifically developed and manufactured in the UK, Elev8 Me’s Selenium and Zinc Tablets are manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice standards and only contain the highest of quality ingredients.
- SUPPLEMENTS AND WELLBEING – Elev8 Me provide UK manufactured, high quality nutritional supplements and wellbeing products to help you #LiftYourInnerSelf
Remember: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.